OverviewData WarehousePolicy AdministrationClaims AdministrationInsurance AccountingMember Portal
Risk360°/Insurance Accounting supports the accounting function of pools as it relates to policy and claim financial activity. It is a subsidiary ledger that provides summary entry to the pool’s general ledger and
provides centralized control over cash processing and billing.
Risk360°/Policy Administration and Risk360°/Claim Administration automatically post transactions to Risk360°/Insurance Accounting, which, in turn, provides the following functional capabilities:
- Invoicing for premium and deductibles.
- Waiving of premium when amounts are small.
- Recording and applying cash against invoices and credit memos.
- Generate check requests by rolling up vouchers with automatic reduction for the remain ing deductible when deductible is being withheld.
- Print checks directly or print check request forms for external check printing.
- Interactive search and display for vouchers and checks.
- Print statements of account.
- Maintain data on all third parties receiving money for accurate 1099 reporting.
- Export check data to banks for positive pay services.
- User-defined payment cycles for return premium, loss, loss adjusting expense, deductible refund and recovery refund vouchers.
Risk360°/Insurance Accounting adapts to each pool through Customization Through ConfigurationTM, which allows for parameters such as:
- Chart of Accounts.
- Data elements to capture for each third party.
Risk360°/Insurance Accounting prints invoices, statements of account, and checks on pre-printed stock, which could require custom programming to accommodate differences in layout and spacing.
- Saving time and money via tight integration between the accounting functions and claims and underwriting.
- Strengthened financial controls through the automation of accounting duties relating to underwriting and claims.