OverviewData WarehousePolicy AdministrationClaims AdministrationInsurance AccountingMember Portal
Risk360°/Member Portal is the newest module in the Risk360° system and enables pool members to perform self-service activities over the World Wide Web.
It currently provides the following functional capabilities:
- Members can update scheduled exposures in real-time.
- Pool staff can immediately see and review changes using the Risk360°/Policy Administration.
Risk360°/Member Portal adapts to the uniqueness of each pool’s information needs through Customization Through ConfigurationTM. Also, many of its parameters are shared with Risk360°/Policy Administration to keep the lifetime cost of ownership low.
Risk360°/Member Portal enhances pool operations by:
- Renewal information gathering is timely and efficient.
- Less paper is used since updates are electronic.
- Underwriting response time reduced via real time capabilities.
- Quicker invoicing and collection of premium.
- Reducing the amount of time and effort needed to complete the renewal cycle.
Future versions will incorporate features, such as:
- Update non-scheduled exposures in real time for renewals.
- Performing simple add/drop endorsements that do not require underwriting.
- Downloading electronic copies of invoices and statements of account.
- Reporting incidents.
- Reporting claims.
- Interactive search and display of claims.
- Running and downloading electronic copies of basic reports.